3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR VISIT
From Friday 29 April 2022, Perth Concert Hall is operating at full capacity with no restrictions.
However, we recommend the following hygiene guide to stay COVID Safe:
- Face masks are encouraged
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
IF ANYTHING CHANGES, WE’LL LET YOU KNOW
Changes to public health and social measures may impact our events, requiring us to alter venue capacity and other entry requirements. Should any of these changes affect your attendance, we will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible.
VENUE HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Hygiene protocols and practices are in place at Perth Concert Hall, including:
- Permanent hand sanitisers have been installed in all areas of the venue for employee and public use.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, tabletops, light switches, signs, basins, toilets and toilet flushing devices are frequently cleaned using appriopriate detergent solution.
- Floor, ceilings, walls and blinds are being cleaned on a regular basis.
EMPLOYEE TRAINING AND EDUCATION ON COVID-19
All Perth Concert Hall employees have undertaken the AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Courses.
EDUCATION FOR THE PUBLIC
Signs have been placed around the venue to remind employees and patrons of the need to physical distance, the use of good hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
KEEPING UP TO DATE WITH HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
A continual update on health and safety protocols in line with the Western Australian Government Health daily update, the World Health Organisation (WHO) updates on technical guidance and the State led advice, regarding COVID-19.