Click to watch our health and safety guidelines video.
HYGIENE - Ensuring required hygiene standards are maintained
- Hygiene protocols and practices in place.
- Permanent hand sanitisers have been installed in all areas of the venue for employee and public use.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, tabletops, light switches, signs, basins, toilets and toilet flushing devices are frequently cleaned using appriopriate detergent solution.
- Floor, ceilings, walls and blinds are being cleaned on a regular basis.
EMPLOYEE TRAINING AND EDUCATION on COVID-19
- All employees have undertaken the AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Courses
MAINTAINING PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Venue Management has implemented protocols to ensure patrons arriving in set groups have a minimum two square metres between other patron groups.
- Box Office queues have been arranged to manage physical distancing between patrons in line.
- Perspex screens have been installed at the Box Office and Reception areas to create a physical distance between employees and patrons.
- Employees will maintain a physical distance between themselves at all times.
EDUCATION FOR THE PUBLIC
- Signs placed around the venue to remind employees and patrons of the need to physical distance, the use of good hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
VENUE KEEPING UP TO DATE WITH HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
- A continual update on health and safety protocols in line with the Western Australian Government Health daily update, the World Health Organisation (WHO) updates on technical guidance and the State led advice, regarding COVID-19
IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL PRIOR TO AN EVENT
- Prior to an event if you're feeling unwell, we ask you please do not attend the performance and contact our Box Office on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 9231 9999 to discuss options for your tickets.